Monday, November 23, 2015

Thank you!

Sneak Peak...




Thank you for all those who have already donated dresses. I am excited to get this started!! I am still searching for any formal dresses that people aren't using any more. If you have questions regarding payment for those dresses see the last post or my pricing information. If anyone is looking for dresses for the upcoming season I will have pictures of my inventory of dresses coming up in the next couple weeks! I will post them under the "Dresses" page once it is published. You are welcome to browse those dresses and email me to schedule a time to come and try on! I am hoping to be up and ready by January 2016! This is an exciting New Year for me!


We have an upcoming photo shoot for dresses in our inventory coming up! I will then post dresses that we have! We are always looking for and accepting dresses. Please email me at kahanasformals@gmail.com

xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kahana's Formals
Maira Gall