Thursday, November 12, 2015

Prom/ Formal Dresses Needed!!!

Hello Everyone!

Let me introduce myself. My Name is Kahana! I am mama to Mavryk and wife to Zack! I am an 8th Grade health teacher and Entrepreneur. I am excited about this adventure! I am starting up Kahana's Formals. This is a prom/ formal dress rental company for dress rentals for any special occasion! I am on the hunt for your old dance dresses that are in great condition and that you aren't using!

I will buy them from you! Here is how it works. Once your dress is rented for the first time, I will send you the money for the dress! $30 for short dresses and $50 for long! (Only after it is rented for the first time) After that I own the dress and its apart of my rental company. Its a great way to make some extra cash on those dresses that are just sitting in your closets or in your basement gathering dust! Let them out for a more nights out to be enjoyed by other girls! Once I get more dresses, I will post pictures of them on this blog for you to look at and decide what you would want to try on!

If you have dresses or know anyone who would be interested in donating their formal dresses please contact: kahanaora8@gmail.com with a picture of your dress!

Thank you!

PS. Spread the word!!!


xo, Kahana

1 comment

  1. Hello.

    I know a website. I have bought wedding dresses and evening Unique Prom Dresseson this website, as well as sweaters, coats and shoes.

    It can be said that I trust this website very much.

    I don't know why this website has a bad review, but for me, wedding dresses and evening dresses are really perfect.

    ReplyDelete

© Kahana's Formals
Maira Gall